What is going on software assurance

Fred Wilhelm

Fred Wilhelm

Hello,

Some how my software assurance is not seen by your system and my tick is in standard que.

i thought i entered wrong serial so submitted a 2nd tick and that went into standard que.

What happened to my software Assurance?

My renewal email has not come either and i have to renew I am pretty sure in a few days.

Help

Thanks in advance
Grenpara

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

@Grenpara you currently have Software Assurance so your support cases made it to our Premium Queue. I see that one of our Support Reps already responded to you. Have you seen his response? We will send you SA renewal offer next week. 

Fred Wilhelm
2 hours ago, Mario K. said:

@Grenpara you currently have Software Assurance so your support cases made it to our Premium Queue. I see that one of our Support Reps already responded to you. Have you seen his response? We will send you SA renewal offer next week. 

Hello Mario K,

Thanks for the fast reply to my issue.

As for the que I got email saying I was in standard que so I tried again with different sofeware number and that sent me another message saying I was in standard que.

On another note I have just read their response.
And it say Nitro will send me a renewal next week.

Thanks for your time and help.
Have a great day/night.
Fred

Fred Wilhelm

Hello,

I still can not get the software assurance links supplied in ticket takes me to page asks for email and then does not send me a confirmation.
I need to renew my software Assurance and your system not working. I know its called VIP access now but still can't renew or even find a link to renew that works.

Help.
Thanks in advance
Fred

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

@Grenpara  I apologize for this inconvenience. The reason why you can't get Nitro VIP Access is because we haven't publicly released Nitro Pro 12 and Nitro VIP options won't be ready before the public release. As soon as we're ready to launch it, you will get a notification email and a link to purchase it. In the meantime, we have manually extended everyone's Software Assurance till the end of June so you should still have access to Support. Talking about that, would you mind telling me in what case number did you see our response about being in the standard queue? Also, could you possible screenshot that message so I can investigate it further to ensure it doesn't happen again? I would greatly appreciate your assistance here. 

Thanks,

Mario

Fred Wilhelm
17 minutes ago, Mario K. said:

@Grenpara  I apologize for this inconvenience. The reason why you can't get Nitro VIP Access is because we haven't publicly released Nitro Pro 12 and Nitro VIP options won't be ready before the public release. As soon as we're ready to launch it, you will get a notification email and a link to purchase it. In the meantime, we have manually extended everyone's Software Assurance till the end of June so you should still have access to Support. Talking about that, would you mind telling me in what case number did you see our response about being in the standard queue? Also, could you possible screenshot that message so I can investigate it further to ensure it doesn't happen again? I would greatly appreciate your assistance here. 

Thanks,

Mario

Hello Mario,

Ok I guess that makes sense, I thought it was same program just renamed.

I will wait for its release and email from Nitro when its ready.

I had responded to support ticket trying to find out why it was not working for me.

Anyways thanks for help.
Have a great day.
Fred

Archived