Serial Number Issue

Ray Spence

Ray Spence

Hello, 

When I try to submit my serial number to check for upgrade eligibility, I am told that "there's been an error with your submission. Please head to our Community Forum and update us with your issue." 

Additionally, will I need to purchase the upgrade from 11 to 12? I just purchased 11 last week, and it has a critical error that conflicts with what I need for my business. If I try to print 2 pages onto a single page, it will not allow me to stack them vertically without rotating the pages. I have been told that 12 fixes this issue. 

• 1 month later...

The download did not fix the problem. Clicking between horizontal and vertical does nothing. I need to be able to publish PowerPoint to a PDF document that has two slides per page and with a border. Nitro is only allowing me to print two slides on a page that are stacked on top of each other, but they are oriented such that they have been rotated 90 degrees left, not the normal orientation as shows in PowerPoint. 

• 4 months later...

In addition to the issues discussed above, I also cannot convert from Excel to Nitro PDF. The level of incompatibility is unacceptable, and I do not have time to send make and send you videos as you've requested in the past. Please respond with instructions on how I can receive a full refund. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Ray Spence,

Thanks for your response and my apologies for the issues you're experiencing.

Kindly note a support ticket has been created and a colleague of mine has sent you an email.

He is now waiting for your response through the support case.

Cheers!

Archived