23 Error

Chasco

Every time my windows 10 operating system updates I have to re-activate my nitro pro 11 account to get full features. After doing this so many times I receive the 23 error message saying that I've used my serial number too many times. In February of this year my license serial number was released so that I could activate it by a customer support agent on this forum, and I need this to be done again. Also, I would like to know if there is a better long term solution for this problem? It is very inconvenient to have to go through this process every time my operating system updates at this point. Please help me with this issue, I've already reached out to someone in customer support directly with no response.

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Chasco,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Upon upgrading of the operating system or installing a major Microsoft update, the Computer ID (You can find this ID on your machine by going to http://support.nitropdf.com/entries/21516528-Computer-ID-and-Installation-ID-locations) is changed, as it is comprised partially by the operating system. Once changed, this will no longer recognize the original installation causing the program to revert to trial mode.

To fix this issue of getting the error '-23 Error: License number already used' when reactivating, you can reset your license by going to https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal

After resetting a seat, you can re-activate your Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

At the moment, this is the best work-around we currently have.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

Archived