ekekakos

QuickSign is not working

ekekakos

Hello I just upgraded to Nitro Pro 12 but quicksign does not work and I mean that the double click does not work. Anyone can take the quicksign and use it.

And the worst of all is that we cannot send an email with this serious bug. So many years we are buying this product and now they do not care about us.

Does anyone knows about this?

Elias

Steven Zakulec

How did the feature work in the previous version of Nitro (and what was that version)?

I did just try QuickSign in Nitro 12, and I was able to create and apply a signature to a document without issue.

If the risk of someone copying the signature is not acceptable for you, your only other option is to switch to certificate-based security, which does not have this issue. Here's details on this feature: http://guide.gonitro.com/articles/certificate-security/

Hopefully that addresses your question- if not, let me know, and I'll try to help if I can.

ekekakos

Steven, thanks for the answer because the company is not going to answer to my emails. The most worst company. I am its customer for years and years and they don't care about my problem.

In the previous version when I double click on the signature a message appeared that the signature is going to be permanent and this is what happened with this action.

Now nothing.

I need signature in order to send paper signed.

Thanks again. 

Steven Zakulec

I've tried QuickSign on the current version, and some previous ones.  The message doesn't show up anymore on recent versions, but otherwise everything seems to work the same- you click the QuickSign button, click where you want to sign, and you're good. 

In Nitro 11, if you want to resize the signature or see the Apply button, you need to click Undo or press CRTL-Z.  Once you do that, you can resize the signature and see the Apply button, which you can click.

I hope that helps you a little.