Nitro Pro 11 Activation issues

Mongrul

I have been back and forth with Nitro support and it has gotten nowhere. I do not know why Nitro can't get their licensing together. My supposed license is 1x13 according to this support guy. There is no server in the environment and never has been. Going to the activation portal I only see 1 activation allowed for the serial # that I have. I have followed the terrible deployment guide and installed via the cmd line and it has worked on 2 of the 13 desktops. No matter how many times I have uninstalled and manually deleted all the leftover files that Nitro fails to remove when you uninstall it. It will always reinstall in trial mode or that it is expired. I can see the correct serial # that I generated with the mst and msi file in the registry, however, there is no way to manually activate the product due to the 23- license error.

Nitro support: "Currently your license is set up on a 1x13 basis, meaning its good for 1 server up to 13 users."

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Mongrul,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

I already responded on your support ticket.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Mongrul,

Thanks for your patience.

My colleague will continue assisting you. Kindly respond to the support ticket if you have questions.

Cheers!

Archived