Nitro Pro 11 to 12 upgrade license

Gary Connolly

Gary Connolly

I purchased Nitro Pro 11 with support and software assurance in Feb 2018. I installed Nitro 12 Pro and tried activating it with the license I received for Nitro 11 pro since software assurance is supposed to allow the upgrade.  When attempting to activate Nitro 12 I receive an error telling me the license is for a different version of Nitro and not allowed for version 12.  I opened a ticket via the support portal and received an email back telling me I did not have a VIP support subscription and to look at the knowledge base and communities.  What's the point in paying for a product with support and upgrades if you don't get either.  I have been using Nitro for years but this new way of providing support and licensing is making me what to look at other product options.  I'm now stuck on a trial version of Nitro 12.  Not good.  

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Gary Connolly,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

I already responded to the support ticket you submitted today to address your concern.

Cheers and sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Gary Connolly

Thank you AllainU,   I followed the instructions in the email you sent me and everything is good again.  Thanks for your quick response, i really appreciate it.

Archived