Nitro Pro Upgrade Help

Alex Gomez

Alex Gomez

I had purchased Nitro Pro 11 with free upgrades.  Downloaded Nitro Pro 12 and now it is not recognizing my serial number nor is it allowing me to use the past functions of Nitro 11.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Alex Gomez

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please refer to the steps I sent you via personal message.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @bguth,

Upon checking your account, you only have a serial number for Nitro Pro 11. 

If installed Nitro Pro 12 and attempted to activate using your Nitro Pro 11 serial number, you may get the error message '-22 Error Wrong License Number'. It means the serial number you are trying to activate is for a different version of Nitro Pro.

Cheers!

On 7/6/2018 at 3:33 PM, AllainU said:

Hello @Alex Gomez

Please refer to the steps I sent you via personal message.

Cheers!

AllainU, I have the same problem.  I purchased 11, but had to uninstall it from my computer. How do I reinstall version 11? I need it ASAP! 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Raechel,

I already responded to your PM.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

I purchased V12Pro and got nothing but a response that said they had received their payment. I downloaded the free download and never got a serial number.  After some email exchanges I received the number from Nitro. When I tried to use the number to activate the program I was informed of error-20 that the serial number does not exist.  I am at a loss because because customer service says Nitro has to fix this and without a good serial number it is impossible to get in touch with Nitro Tech.  Any ideas?

J.C. Ferral

Hi there,

I have purchased Nitro Pro 11 and would like to upgrade to 12. I downloaded 12 but does not recognize my Nitro Pro 11 serial number. Can you assist me?

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @NoahE,

I see that you also submitted a support ticket. Kindly check my colleague's response and let me know if you still encounter any problems. 

Hi @FerralXVII,

I see you already purchased a version 12 license. Please download the correct installer below and use the new Nitro Pro 12 serial number to activate your copy.

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Archived