Forms | Distribute Vertically doesn't work properly

essdeeay

When creating a form in Nitro Pro 11.0.7.425, using distribute vertically on 19 objects or more, it fails by adding extra space prior to the bottom-most object. Less than 19 objects is fine though. Anyway around this, or can Nitro get a fix out for this?

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

I think I can reproduce this on my end, but if you have a document you can share, I'd be happy to include that in my bug report.

Thank you Steven,

I tested again, and the more objects you have, the greater the disparity of the last object. I can't attach a sample file (how do you do it?) but have shared it online (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cJJDMEf5HQCcuW_LoEdYM_ChI_Hr24mD/view?usp=sharing). If you select those objects then choose to distribute vertically, you'll see the oddness at the bottom.

Many thanks,
(also) Steve

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

The only way to adjust afterwards is to select one of the objects that is aligned correctly, and the one that isn't and then use the spacing buttons to line the unaligned one up again.

I've filed the bug report on this issue, so they are aware of it now.  Wish I had better news for you.

Archived