Cannot Upgrade License from v11 to v12

Stefan Borg

Stefan Borg

Good morning,

I have 10x licenses for Nitro Pro. I purchased these under v11 with software upgrades. Recently, I have been using this link to check eligibility, and upgrade to v12 at no charge: https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade

I still need to upgrade some serial numbers but today, when I enter the v11 serial numbers, I am getting the following message:
We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue.

Also, I have been submitting more than one message in the "Contact Us" page to get some more information about moving to a central license. I need more licenses, but I am not getting any feedback from Nitro on how to do this. I have been in contact with a certain Peter Tham from Nitro, who told me he would forward my message to the related individuals at Nitro, but to this date, no reply. This has been going on for the last 3 weeks, and I am holding off the purchase of more licenses until I manage to convert my existing 10x licenses to a business license. I push and update Nitro through MSI and these licensing matters, upgrades, etc. are hard to work with unless I move to a central business license. Can you give me a contact person or a number to call where I can get this sorted out in a reasonable time frame please? If need be, I can open another forum topic on this issue alone.

Thank you,
Stefan

Stefan Borg

Good morning,

I am a Software Assurance customer with 10x licenses for Nitro Pro. I have been upgrading the licenses one at a time using this link, from v11 to v12: https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade

In the last few days, when I enter the v11 serial number in the link, I am getting the following message:
We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue.

Thank you,
Stefan

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Stefan Borg,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

I see that you also submitted a support ticket. 

We've made the necessary changes to allow the upgrades. Please try again and let us know if you encounter any issues.

Cheers.

Stefan Borg

Thank you Kelvin, I managed to update all the pending v11 licenses to v12.

I have been trying to get in touch with Nitro, by the "Contact Sales" page, by email with a certain Peter Tham and even by leaving messages on +1.415.651.4700 to switch to a central business license. I have received no useful reply. Currently I have 10x individual licenses and I need to add more and I need to switch to a business license before I can add more. Can you let me know the correct procedure or get me in touch with someone who can actually follow through my request please?

Thank you,

Stefan

Archived