Upgrading to Nitro Pro 12

richard@clariclegal.co.uk

When I try to upgrade, I click on the link and enter the serial number. A message pops up: ‘Once you click “Deactivate”, you can activate your license immediately by entering the below serial number into Nitro Pro.’ When I click on deactivate, a message comes up ‘Please select devices to deactivate’. How do I do this?

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @richard@clariclegal.co.uk,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I believe you're deactivating using our Activation Portal.

Could you please PM me the serial number that you entered?

I need that information so I can replicate it on my end.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hi @richard@clariclegal.co.uk,

Thanks for this information.

Please be informed that I was able to replicate the message you're receiving.

Before continuing, you haven't activated on any machines so could you please explain why you want to deactivate?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

I paid to upgrade from Nitro Pro 9 to Nitro Pro 12 several months ago. I am just trying to to get it to work and that was the link I was given. It seemed strange to me that it was asking me to deactivate in order to order activate my licence but all I did was follow instructions! If I have to activate on machines, how do I do it!!??

You have told me not to post sensitive information on the forum but the email you sent is from a 'noreply' address. You also say you have sent it 'PM'. What does that mean? Is there any chance we could speak on the phone to get this sorted?

Please give me what I paid for or give me a refund.

Thank you

Archived