Nitro Cloud is now Nitro Sign! ×
Nestec Design LLC

Number of license installs

Nestec Design LLC

I am a consulting Engineer and have two computers - one at home office (base station used for remote work) and my portable workstation (used for working at customer locations) - can I install a single license on both computers?  In other words, buy one license and install twice.....since I won't physically use both at same time.

Edited by Nestec Design LLC
add information

donitabird61@me.com

I purchase the NitroPRO 11 for personal, and I was advise that my license is good up to four computers as I have had on previous editions- so far I have it only on two. and was tring to do it on my third. What is the hold up- what is the confusion of the license purchase

Steven Zakulec
14 hours ago, donitabird61@me.com said:

I purchase the NitroPRO 11 for personal, and I was advise that my license is good up to four computers as I have had on previous editions- so far I have it only on two. and was tring to do it on my third. What is the hold up- what is the confusion of the license purchase

If you have wording from a Nitro employee (I am *not* one) that says you can use it on four computers or you have a EULA that says the same thing, you can ignore this.  You can always reach out to support to confirm with them how many computers you can use Nitro on: https://www.gonitro.com/support/ticket