Nitro Pro 12 Fuzzy

KerryBlue

I upgraded to Nitro Pro 12 and have two problems:  First the product name only shows "Nitro Pro" in the ribbon (when I had Nitro Pro 10, that is what showed in the ribbon);  and second the ribbon is Fuzzy or blurry, not clear. 

Is this normal?  

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @KerryBlue,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please be informed that the window name 'Nitro Pro' started in Nitro Pro 11 and continued with Nitro Pro 12. It was decided by our Engineering team and the reason behind it is unknown.

With regards to the blurry issue, kindly run Nitro Pro with higher DPI mode by referring to these steps:
1. Right-click Nitro Pro desktop shortcut or the NitroPDF.exe (by default is installed in C:\Program Files\Nitro\Pro\12) then select Properties
2. Nitro Pro Properties window will open, click on Compatibility tab
3. Under Settings, click on Change high DPI settings.
4. Another Nitro Pro Properties window will open.
5. Enable Override high DPI scaling behavior.
6. OK > OK to save the setting and test Nitro Pro again.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

imderrickjed

Nitro is being used as a mark up tool for engineering prints where I work. When Im reviewing drawings in Nitro and lines are very poor quality. The text is also poor. is there a setting I can adjust to view drawings more clearly? 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @imderrickjed,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Kindly performed the above steps to fix this issue.

Hello @KerryBlue,

Thanks for letting me that the steps worked!

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @imderrickjed,

Thanks for your response and patience.

As much as I would like to assist you with your concern, this is not yet possible at the moment. We are always looking to improve Nitro Pro that is why customer’s feedback are important to us.

If you would like to request an option to adjust the thickness of our Mark-up lines, you can submit the request directly to our Product Team using the link: https://community.gonitro.com/forum/12-product-improvement/

While we cannot guarantee each feature request submitted will be granted, rest assured our development team will be notified through above website and all updates will be available on this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Please check for updates on page above from time to time.

Cheers!

Archived