Acess to Signed Contract

Kieran Toner

Kieran Toner

after some advise please.

I Signed a contract digitally through Nitrocloud, set up by the other party.  Stupidly i didnt log back in straight away and download a PDF of the contract - as i thought i would always have access to it through the link.

Now when i click the signed document link 'click here to view' it says the link has expired please contact the sender. 

The problem is the sender is now saying there are clauses in the contract that i dont believe were there and he is just sending me what looks like a copy and pasted PDF, which i am pretty sure is not the original document i signed, it basically looks as though he has just copied and pasted the digital signature bit to the bottom. 

I would assume for Nitrocloud to be digitally secure as a signature method, a link to my contract should still exist somewhere, where the document on the end of that contract cannot be amended or tampered with, is this the case.......

help needed any thoughts on how to access my original contract document

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

@Kieran Toner thanks for posting on our Community Forum! If you're signed up for an individual account, the document you signed should be still available under the “Shared with Me” section- unless the signature requestor has deleted it. Otherwise, if the document you digitally signed was modified after you placed the signature, your signature will show that. Please refer to this KB for more information: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/signature/000001611

• 6 months later...

I have a similar problem. I need the contract but have lost access to it. It seems I signed the contract without making an account. How can I get access to the contract I signed?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @pattyloof,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Upon checking our records, you do have Nitro Cloud account under your email address. Are you having issue accessing your account?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Archived