Keyboard Short-Cut Keys Not Working Save As Print Open Attach Files Etc.

merdmier

Nitro Pro 12:  When I click Alt F for File it displays the keyboard short keys on the left side of the screen, but they do not work such as  I for Intro, W for New, S for Save, A for Save As, P for Print, C for Close, T for Attach Files, R for Optimize PDF, D for Document Properties, B for Batch Processing, N for Batch Print, F for Preferences and X for Exit.  These letters are highlighted as if they should work as a keyboard short-cut as they always have in the past in previous versions, but they don't work for me in Nitro Pro 12.  I have to use my mouse for the left menu options under File.  Please advise.

I'm experiencing the same issue. The shortcut keys for all the other menu items (Convert, Review etc.) work, but NOT the shortcut keys for the File menu. I'm using v. 12.0.0.112 with Windows 10.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @merdmier @darkstream,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

An internal case has been created for this while our Product & Engineering team are still investigating and working on a fix.

As much as I would like to provide an ETA for the fix, it is not yet available to everyone.

On behalf of Nitro Pro, I apologize for the inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...

This is very frustrating.  I hope you can fix it soon!  Also, there is another problem when printing ta document to Nitro Pro .  When the pop-screen appears – it used to be that you could simply enter the file name or at least hit “tab” and enter the file name – just as it is for all other windows based programs, but now you have to physically take the mouse and click in the file name in order to be able to type the name in.  I know it may seem minor to some who only know the mouse, but majority of us end-users at the keyboard all day every day – these simple little functions can really slow our processing down when working with a lot of documents and detail. 

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @merdmier,

I see you also posted on our forums aside from submitting a support ticket. Kindly make sure you have the latest build installed by downloading it from here:

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Once your copy is updated, please perform the same steps and let me know how it goes.

Cheers!

Archived