Cannot Create Account

Josh J

I deleted an account (different email address), and have been unable to create a new one with the same email. The confirmation email never comes though to activate it. Is there any way I can activate an account with an email address previously associated with a deleted account?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Josh J,

Thanks for posting on our Community Forums!

I'm able to verify that there was an account created associated to your name and email address. It was created on 7/26/2018.

Please check your all your inboxes, including Spam folder, as our emails are mistakenly routed there sometimes.

Our official log in page can be found here: https://account.gonitro.com/

I hope this helps.

@Kelvin V. Thank you for the quick reply! It doesn't quite answer my question.

I created a separate account so that I could post this question. I accidentally deleted an account registered to a different email address, and was unable to reactive or create a new one. Is it possible to have an account with that email address again? If you need additional information I can provide it.

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Josh J,

My apologies for the confusion. When was it accidentally deleted? I might be able to retrieve it. Please dm me the email address you used and the information you provided when you created the account.

Cheers. 

Archived