Need to deactivate licenses

Levent

Hi,

I have serials which needs to be deactivated from your site cause we forgot to remove the license before formatting the laptop in our company.

I submitted 2 separate tickets for 2 serials but didn't get any response from your side.

How can we proceed about this? It's urgent, cause we can't work anymore without to register Nitro.

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi Levent,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

I tried searching for your 2 tickets but to no avail. I also tried creating a ticket in your behalf but looks like our email address is being blocked by your spam filter. 

I have sent an email (using my work email address) so I can assist you in clearing up the activations on your licenses and you may use them again.

Kindly check your inbox after reading this.

Cheers!

Hi Kelvin.

I mailed you back with the serials.

I've added gonitro.com in our whitelist. If there is another domain you are using write me back so I also can add the domain in our whitelist.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi Levent,

I'm glad we were able to sort this out via email. 

Adding gonitro.com in your whitelist should do the trick. 

Have a good one!

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I have the same problem, forgot to deactivate Nitro on my old PC and now can't activate on a new PC. Tried to submit a ticket twice but got an error. Could you deactivate it for me?

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @jarm,

I can definitely help. 

Please check your email. I have messaged you using my work email. 

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hello @wldktty,

The Personal (1-10 users) package in the website just means that if you are going to use the license on less than 11 machines, you have to purchase the single-user license OR single-user licenses (if you have more than 2 machines) instead of purchasing the Volume License Package (VLP) that is for at least 11 users.

A single-user license can be used on two machines as long as you follow the rules outlined in our End User License Agreement (EULA): https://www.gonitro.com/support/eula

'Licensee may install one copy of the Licensed Software on a single computer. The primary user of the computer on which the Licensed Software is installed may install a second copy of the software for his or her exclusive use on either a portable computer or a computer located at his or her home, provided the software on the portable or home computer is not used at the same time as the software on the primary computer.' 

I hope this helps.

So I am not finding a price for a single user license?  I have a desktop computer and a laptop computer I use both very often and would like to be able to have full software on both

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

On 7/26/2017 at 7:02 AM, wldktty said:

So I am not finding a price for a single user license?  I have a desktop computer and a laptop computer I use both very often and would like to be able to have full software on both

So, unless you are using both computers at the same time,you just need one license.

The pricing is here: https://www.gonitro.com/pricing-11

• 2 weeks later...
georgealchami
On 5/11/2017 at 11:36 AM, Kelvin V. said:

Hi Levent,

I tried searching for your 2 tickets but to no avail. I also tried creating a ticket in your behalf but looks like our email address is being blocked by your spam filter. 

I have sent an email (using my work email address) so I can assist you in clearing up the activations on your licenses and you may use them again.

Kindly check your inbox after reading this.

Cheers!

Hey I am having the same issue! This is urgent as I need to reactivate Nitro so we can get back to work! Please email me so I can I send you the serial!

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Hi Kelvin V.

I'm in the same boat....waiting for prosupport to answer me but because I don't have active Software Assurance, I'm at the end of the wait list! I need my license deactivated so I can reactivate it on another machine. I uninstalled it without deactivating it first. Can you help me? My company has 14 active single user licenses, by the way.

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @S Stonehocker,

Thanks for posting on our community forums and for raising a support ticket!

I was able to confirm that one of my colleagues was able to assist you with your concern.

Please let me know if there's anything else.

Cheers!

Archived