Error code 23

rabidada

Hi,

I am trying to activate some licenses in my organization. We purchased 15 licenses and when I try to activate them, it throws me an error that says it has already been activated on another computer. 

I downloaded the setup file from here http://www.gonitro.com/en/enterprise-installers/v12/msi/download and tried to activate the products using my license keys. 

Can you please help me out with this?

Thank you

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @rabidada,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I can see you have an open case for the same issue.

Please allow me to reach-out to the case owner of your support ticket to immediately assist you.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @rabidada,

Thanks for your patience.

I just made another adjustment. Please try activating on the affected machine.

If you encounter another activation issue, please respond to the support ticket that is still open.

Cheers!

Hello @AllainU,

Can you do some more adjustments to my serial number? I could activate one more computer after you did that and I'm with 5/15 accounts activated now.

I've been sending email to the Support Ticket, but I've not had any response for more than a day now.

Thanks a lot.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @rabidada,

On behalf of the case-owner of your support case, I apologize.

I just made an adjustment on our end so please try activating again on the affected machine.

Our record shows you are experiencing an issue activating the license is because the computer that the software was installed on did not generate a proper Computer ID (which is a Nitro-specific ID, which generates a unique Computer ID for each computer that the software is installed on). Instead, a Computer ID of all '0's was generated. For additional information please check the link: http://v7.nalpeiron.com/customer/portal/articles/1462338-computer-id-is-all-zeros-v7

On other computers that will generate this all-zeros Computer ID, you will need to do the following:
1. Uninstall Nitro Pro and reboot the machine 
2. Enable NetBIOS. 
3. Enable at least one network interface adapter. 
4. Enable the Bluetooth Adapter (if available). 
5. Reinstall and activate Nitro Pro

Cheers!

Archived