activation problem

rpm

i deactivated nitro pro 10 on my old laptop and then installed the software on the new laptop. after keying in the serial no. the message which pops up is as follows,

23 - error - license number already used. 

kindly help.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @rpm,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Upon checking our records using your email address, I can only see a Nitro Pro 8 and not a Nitro Pro 10.

If you really have Nitro Pro 10, please send me a prrivate message and provide its serial number for me to further assist you.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

donmagsino@yahoo.co.uk

I also have the same problem. Nitro advised me to speak to Cleveridge(?) who also advised to get back to Nitro. huh! 

My issue is that I had my old Nitro 11 and my PC was repaired which deleted my Nitro. I installed the Nitro but it does not give me the same functionality. I'm on a paid-version of Nitro. 

Please help.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @donmagsino@yahoo.co.uk,

I sent you a PM to as for more information so I can further assist you.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @donmagsino@yahoo.co.uk,

Thanks for providing the serial number and a screenshot of the issue you're experiencing.

Kindly go to Help tab > About Nitro Pro. Is it activated? I asked because our records show you deactivated Nitro Pro 11 last 25th of July. This could also happen when you uninstall the program.

If it's not activated, kindly activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

RocketTechnology

I have two licenses and only one active.  I cannot activate the other one.  Do I need a new license #?  Please send asap.

Thank you

Rocket Technology

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @RocketTechnology,

I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Cheers!

Archived