Issues with already used licence after reinstallation of PC

partnersystems

partnersystems
Hello,

I experienced some issues with the activation of Nitro Pro 11 for which we obtained a lincence for (2346000XXXXXXXXXXX).
In a nutshell the problem is related to one PC on which a Nitro Pro installation was done prior.
What I have done, step by step....
I installed Nitro Pro 12 for which we do not have a licence for (I wasn't aware but now I now that detail).
I tried to activate Nitro Pro 12 and entered the Installation-ID Nitro Pro 12 informed me about (62800494732952116320135750230033) on the website for activations "www.nitropdf.com/de/activation"
After that a key (unfortunately I didn't store that key to provide you with) was genereated which Nitro Pro 12 did not accept due to a not compatible licence (because we only baught a licence for Nitro Pro 11).
So I uninstalled Nitro Pro 12....restarted the PC.....ran the script attached to do a cleanup "cleanup-oct17.vbs" (the script you provided Lukas, a colleague of mine with, a while ago).
Restarted the PC and installed Nitro Pro 11. I tried to activate the Software with Installation-ID "62800494732952116320694621780892" using above website again.
Now the system informes me "process unsuccessful... License Key already used". I took a Screenshot and put it in the word document attached.
I thought one option could be to open "view your activations" on the website (https://www.internetactivation.com/ECOSYSTEM/customerdefault.aspx), but I am missing the credentials.
Could you please provide us with a login to administrate our license and even more important provide me with a solution for above problem?

As a colleague of you informed my that all 11 licences are in use, but we know that some of them were released meanwhile, I need to have an option to unlock the unused licences as well. Please provide me with a workflow on how to do that. Very much appreciate your soon reply.

Thank you very much

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @partnersystems,

Thanks for posting on our Community Forums!

I'll create a ticket on your behalf to explain how our multi-license program works and help you unlock unused licenses. 

I have made some changes on my end for you to be able to successfully activate on that particular PC. Please try to activate again using the same serial number.

Cheers!

partnersystems

Hi Kelvin,

I was able to generate a new activation key. Thanks for the quick action on that.

I am looking forward to clarify the other questions.

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @JHays,

Thanks for posting on our Community Forums!

I'll message you your license details and all the steps.

Cheers!

Greetings, I am having an almost identical issue. I've purchased Nitro 12 & a handful of licenses with it. When I attempted to move the activated version by deactivating & reactivating on another PC I'm told that i can "only deactivate 0 devises". 

Please advise.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @PSENITRO,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

So that I can further assist you, kindly send me a private message with your Nitro Pro serial number.

This will allow me to check its status on our end.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Archived