Download link for full x64 version of 12.1.0.195

William Agar

William Agar

Please provide a link to download the full x64 version of NitroPro 12.1.0.195 to make it easier for me to update both of my installations.

When I updated to version .112 in June, I installed the web updater without first uninstalling the previous .108 version of Nitro Pro 12, and wound up with two versions installed (.108 and .112). Your support at that time advised to not install an update over an existing installation at that time and provided an 8 step procedure, including running your Clean Up utility. Is it still necessary to uninstall before updating?

Thank You,

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @dagar74,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To download Nitro Pro 12.1.0.195 64-bit installer, you may use this link: http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1210195/en/burn/nitro_pro12_ba_x64.msi

With regards to your previous experience where you updated from .108 to .112 using web updater that resulted to having both builds present on the system, I wasn't not able to replicate it. I really cannot tell what happened on your end but probably traces of .108 was left in the registry.

In line with the recommendation from our support representative with 8-steps to follow before updating, I suggest that you follow it as well to avoid above issue from happening.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

Archived