Nitro 12 Not Functioning

dleguizamon

dleguizamon

Hi,

We have a license for the Nitro Pro 10 English: Desktop Edition for 10 user(s).

https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal states:

Status Active
Number of Activations 9
Number of Activations Allowed 10

However, it fails activation stating the maximum number of activations has been reached.

This all came about when trying to transfer a license from a PC to another.

Any tips are well received. 

PS: Unfortunately it seems the license was bought with no Premium Support  

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @dleguizamon,

Thanks for posting on our Community Forums!

I have made some changes on my end for you to be able to successfully activate. Please try to activate again using the same serial number and let me know how it works for you.

Cheers.

I am having a very similar issue.  I just installed update to Nitro Pro 12.  When I try to activate, I get "invalid serial number".  When I use the activation portal on the support site to check, it says I have 2 activations available.  Now I am stuck with what it says is an expired trial version and I use this program constantly for my job.  Any suggestions???

I just updated to Nitro Pro 12.   After the completing the installation, I attempted to activate the software.  I entered my serial number but received an "Invalid Serial Number" error.  I checked on the license portal of the support page and it shows that my serial number has 0 activations and 2 activations available.  There is no way to contact a human to help with this situation.  I use this program for a large percentage of my work each day.  When I purchase the update, I guess I missed the option to buy premium support.  I would possibly do that, but there is no human to talk to a Nitro Pro to ask about purchasing support.  Any suggestions??

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @dalemokc,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I sent you a private message to further assist you with your concern.

Cheers!

philtoth@prodigy.net

I am also having the same problem  that is: Unable to Activate after Update to Version 12. 

I have the license for version 11 Pro but now it says I am on a trial...

Please advise

PhilToth@prodigy.net

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @philtoth@prodigy.net,

Did you install Nitro Pro 12 and you're trying to activate it using your Nitro Pro 11?

If your answer is yes, you'll the error '-22 Error Wrong License Number'. It means the serial number you are trying to activate is for a different version of Nitro Pro.

I have checked our system using your email address and I only see your Nitro Pro 11, not a Nitro Pro 12.

To fix this issue, kindly uninstall Nitro 12 , reboot your machine and install Nitro Pro 11 using these offline installers:

x64 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1108470/en/burn/nitro_pro11_ba_x64.msi
x32 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1108470/en/burn/nitro_pro11_ba_x86.msi

If you are not sure which to pick, this will help: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/64/000001874

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro 11, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activation and entering your Nitro Pro 11 serial number.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

On 8/9/2018 at 2:55 PM, dalemokc said:

I just updated to Nitro Pro 12.   After the completing the installation, I attempted to activate the software.  I entered my serial number but received an "Invalid Serial Number" error.  I checked on the license portal of the support page and it shows that my serial number has 0 activations and 2 activations available.  There is no way to contact a human to help with this situation.  I use this program for a large percentage of my work each day.  When I purchase the update, I guess I missed the option to buy premium support.  I would possibly do that, but there is no human to talk to a Nitro Pro to ask about purchasing support.  Any suggestions??

This is the same thing that is happening to me.

I have installed Nitro 12, and my license/serial number will not work. I have tried uninstalling the product so I could reinstall it, and it keeps saying "Nitro Pro Setup Wizard has failed." I need this product in my everyday working life, and I am unable to speak to a human about this. Help, please. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @WMacFann,

For me to further assist you, kindly send me a private message with your Nitro Pro serial number and its build. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 11.X.X.X, e.g. 11.0.5.271)

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Archived