License no longer working after computer crash

mhutch71

I recently had a computer crash on me and had to be reset and in the process went from Win 7 to Win 10.   Under Win 7 I had Nitro 11 and updated to Nitro 12 and everything worked fine. When I got my computer back and started install everything I found that the install that I had of Nitro was the old 11. Installed think that I would just go through the upgrade steps again but this time it will not recognize my Nitro 11 serial number.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @mhutch71,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I have sent you a private message to further assist you with your concern.

Cheers!

On 8/21/2018 at 10:46 AM, mhutch71 said:

Same issue I think. I purchased an upgrade to NitroPRO 10 in March 2018.   My computer HD was since destroyed and replaced. I have tried to reinstall NitroPRO 12 and 11 but neither will accept my serial number. How do I get version 10 back or pay to upgrade to 12?

What do I do? Thanks.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Clyde B,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

For me to further assist you, please send me a private message and provide your Nitro Pro 10 serial number.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Clyde B,

Thanks for providing the serial number of your Nitro Pro.

Looks like we need to uninstall the current version of Nitro Pro on your computer and install Nitro Pro 10. We then activate it using your serial number. Kindly follow these steps:

1. Uninstall Nitro Pro from your computer then reboot the machine.
2. Download your Nitro Pro 10 from this page: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/sunset/000001632

If you are unsure if your machine is using 32 or 64-bit, please refer to this link: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/64/000001874

3. After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activation and entering your serial number

Cheers!

Archived