Search box only allows 1 charcter to be entered

Jaime

When I open the search function in Nitro Pro 11, and try to type in a word, it only displays the first letter and then starts showing all of the results for that one letter.  I haven't been bored enough to see how long it takes to finish, but while I have waited, the program seems to be frozen.  Can't click anywhere in program.  I have to use task manager to end the process.  What do I need to do to fix this?

• 4 months later...
On 9/5/2018 at 7:05 AM, Jaime said:

When I open the search function in Nitro Pro 11, and try to type in a word, it only displays the first letter and then starts showing all of the results for that one letter.  I haven't been bored enough to see how long it takes to finish, but while I have waited, the program seems to be frozen.  Can't click anywhere in program.  I have to use task manager to end the process.  What do I need to do to fix this?

I have the same issue. How come admin team has left the Nitro11 error since Q3/2018 till now.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Jamie and @GOLF,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

Can you please let us know what build of Nitro Pro 11 you are using? You can retrieve this information by going to the Help tab> About Nitro Pro.
Does it happen to all files you try to use? 

Screenshots of what you are seeing will also be very helpful.

Cheers!

32 minutes ago, Leslie V. said:

Hello @Jamie and @GOLF,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

Can you please let us know what build of Nitro Pro 11 you are using? You can retrieve this information by going to the Help tab> About Nitro Pro.
Does it happen to all files you try to use? 

Screenshots of what you are seeing will also be very helpful.

Cheers!

Hi, the version is 11.0.8.470 and it happens to every file so far. I'm not sure since when but it has been a while that I ignore the search function.

I've tried the number of files and seems to be happening to all of them so I assume that it occurs to all files.

If I open up the file and use CTRL-F > click on the setting > advanced search > close the shortcut box > use search from the popup box on the left part then it is okay for the search function. However, when close this search box it will hang and need to force close the software.

If I open up the file and use CTRL-F > just type anything to search then only the 1st letter will be allowed as the software will hang once I try to type the 2nd letter. This will also need force close of the software.

Archived