Nitro Pro and Cloud working together?

KarenWCF

Hi there, I am new to using Nitro Pro and Nitro Cloud - can you tell me if the two will work together (combined) on my desktop or do I have to use them side by side?  I can convert Word and Excel files into PDF by using Nitro Cloud but not with Nitro Pro; Pro just freezes when I try to convert documents.  It will only combine documents once I have used Cloud to convert them into a PDF.  There must be a more straight-forward way of doing this?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @KarenWCF,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please be informed that Nitro Cloud can be integrated on your Nitro Pro by clicking on Login at the upper-right corner below the 'X' button. Once this is done, you may now Share and Request Signature under Share tab of your Nitro Pro.

With regards to issues with converting and freezing of Nitro Pro, could you please provide me with the following?:
-What OS is installed in your computer (Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1 or 10 and whether it is 32-bit or 64 bit)?
-A video-cast of the issue you are encountering so we can see your work-flow in action. To take a video-cast, we suggest using Jing, since its free and easy to record video, to share a link to view the video.  Here's a link to the Jing download page: https://www.techsmith.com/jing.html

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Archived