Saving multi emails

cdt

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

Unless something has changed, you just select the emails normally in Outlook and then right-click on one of them and choose Create PDF from Emails.

If this doesn't work for you, or that doesn't answer your question, let me know.

• 2 months later...

Trying to save multiple Outlook emails with Nitro.  Once it starts saving, and get an error message every few seconds that says "an unknown error has occurred", I select "ok" and it goes for another few seconds and starts over again.  It is very annoying and time consuming.  It's still saving the emails.   Solutions welcome.  Tks!

Sorry, I just found this post.  I have entered another; I have selected several emails to save, and selected "create PDF", and every few seconds it stops with an "an unknown error has occurred message".  I select "ok" and it starts back, and then I get another message.  Been running for over an hour now back and forth.  Also, is there a way to have the file show the original date of email and "from" name in the file name?   (When I used to be able to do this in Adobe, I had one file I opened, and all the emails were in there as they appear in Outlook columns.)  Tried the pkg and it was worse.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @cdt,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the following?:
-The serial number of your Nitro Pro and its build (format is 11.X.X.X, e.g. 11.0.7.411). You can find these out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab
-A screen shot of the error message you are receiving and/or any important information. To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/screenshot/000001980

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @cdt,

Thanks for providing those information.

To further assist you with your concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf.

Kindly wait for a response from a Nitro Support representative through the support case.

Cheers!

Archived