-23: Error - License number already used

caweil

I am stuck in Nitro Pro 11 Trial Mode! ?  I received a new Surface for work and need Nitro Pro 11 on it.  I deactivated the one on my previous Surface and uninstalled it.  I installed on my new Surface, enter license number and received error.  I've used "Need Help Activating Nitro Pro?" only to be told I have 0 activations.  Cleverbridge reset my activation key to no avail!  Help!!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @caweil,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

On the machine you're having issue activating, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Our record shows you are experiencing an issue activating the license is because the computer that the software was installed on did not generate a proper Computer ID (which is a Nitro-specific ID, which generates a unique Computer ID for each computer that the software is installed on). Instead, a Computer ID of all '0's was generated. For additional information please check the link: http://v7.nalpeiron.com/customer/portal/articles/1462338-computer-id-is-all-zeros-v7

The all zeros computer ID normally appears if the activation is being done on a VM or on tablet computers.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
Nicholas Herman

Hello, I do have the same problem with 0 activation and unable to re-activate again after suddenly revert back to trial mode for Pro 9. 

Need help urgently . thanks.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Nicholas Herman,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

For me to further assist you, please send me a private message and provide your Nitro Pro 9 serial number.

Cheers!

Archived