Jump to content

Print to PDF


Charlene
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I'm using Nitro Pro 11 and every time I have tried to print anything as a pdf (whether it be a word document or an actual pdf), it will not save a copy of that document as a pdf. Instead, this task will be added to the printer's queue and never print a real copy. Once in the print menu, I select Nitro PDF Creator (Pro 11) as my printer, select print, and select the folder where to save the document.

I removed the Nitro Pro 11 program I was using and reinstalled the latest version of it. Can you please help? Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Official Nitronaut

Hello @Charlene,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

I would like you to try the following:

1. Repair Nitro via the Control Panel > Programs and Features

2. Start Nitro Pro and click on the Help ribbon.

3. Click the Support Tools button.

4. In the Support Tools dialog, select the PDF Creation tab.

5. Click on the button labelled Nitro PDF Creator to reinstall the virtual printer.

(Please note, if it asks to restart with Administrator privileges, you will have to go back to Step 4)

Then try printing to PDF again. I hope that helps!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Hi,

 

I have the same problem. After reinstalling Windows and Nitro Pro, I can not print to pdf. My request would be stock in print queue. Above instructions by Leslie were not helpful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I have a similar problem.  When trying to print to the Nitro Pro (12) printer, the print goes no-where, it opens the printer (with 0 documents) but it does not open the dialog box to select location and create a file name.

Running the repair process fixes the problem for few days, but than it starts again.  It is highly annoying and time consuming to have to repair it every few days.  I end up using Microsoft print to PDF which works OK.  Since I do like Nitro Pro, I would like it to be stable and provide the print service.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Official Nitronaut

Hello @Igal

This random issue has already been reported and we hope to find a fix for it very soon. There is no ETA for this at the moment though.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
  • Official Nitronaut
On 9/20/2018 at 6:44 PM, Leslie V. said:

Hello @Charlene,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

I would like you to try the following:

1. Repair Nitro via the Control Panel > Programs and Features

2. Start Nitro Pro and click on the Help ribbon.

3. Click the Support Tools button.

4. In the Support Tools dialog, select the PDF Creation tab.

5. Click on the button labelled Nitro PDF Creator to reinstall the virtual printer.

(Please note, if it asks to restart with Administrator privileges, you will have to go back to Step 4)

Then try printing to PDF again. I hope that helps!

 

On 11/1/2018 at 12:30 PM, Babak said:

Hi,

 

I have the same problem. After reinstalling Windows and Nitro Pro, I can not print to pdf. My request would be stock in print queue. Above instructions by Leslie were not helpful.

 

On 11/16/2018 at 12:25 AM, Igal said:

I have a similar problem.  When trying to print to the Nitro Pro (12) printer, the print goes no-where, it opens the printer (with 0 documents) but it does not open the dialog box to select location and create a file name.

Running the repair process fixes the problem for few days, but than it starts again.  It is highly annoying and time consuming to have to repair it every few days.  I end up using Microsoft print to PDF which works OK.  Since I do like Nitro Pro, I would like it to be stable and provide the print service.

 

Hello,

You can completely remove Nitro pro first and reinstall the latest update for your version. Version 11 and 12 can be found here: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Older versions can be found here: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/answers/Nitro Pro/000001632

It is also helpful to remove all previously downloaded installers before downloading the updates.

I hope that helps! Cheers!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.