Printing Issues

adschl

Hello,

Whenever I try to open a document in Nitro and go to print it, Nitro seems to cut off a portion of my document, usually at the top or bottom.  It also prints out crooked sometimes.  Is there a way to troubleshoot this issue?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Cathy Parker,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I sent you a private message to ask for more information about your account.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @adschl,

For me to further assist you, kindly provide your serial number by sending me a private message.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @awhitney,

I recommend that you repair your Nitro Pro via the Control Panel > Programs and Features. Please reboot your computer before and after running this repair to ensure that there are no ties to Nitro still active in the background. You may refer to this article: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/repair/000001641

If repairing didn't help and in order for me to further assist you, could you please provide me with the following?:
-Is this a new issue or has it occurred since the beginning? When did it start happening? Any changes you're aware of before this happened?
-What OS is installed in your computer (Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1 or 10 and whether it is 32-bit or 64 bit)?
-What build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112)
-Is it possible for you to provide sample PDF files (with sensitive information extracted) you attempted to combine result to footer being cut-off?

Archived