Nitro Pro 11 & 12 Crashing on startup

Sharif

I have been trying to get Nitro 12 to work on my machines for the past few months, however i get the same issue on multiple device. After installing either Nitro 11 or Nitro 12, the app freezes on startup, and when trying to open the application again it gives me a "The service does not have sufficient provides. Please reinstall". 

I have been through various Nitro forum threads and tried everything. This includes:

- Using the Nitro clean remove tool 
- Rebooting the device after uninstall, and rebooting again after install
- Running the installer as Admin
- Turning off any antivirus software when trying to install
- Using the latest version of the installer (Both full installer (~150MB) and light installer). 
- Updating my operating system to the latest version
- Crying in corner

Now I think I think i have found a common pattern. My organisation uses iMacs running Windows 10 Pro (64bit), as a bootcamp volume. Older iMacs (pre 2013) install and run the software with no issues. However the newer iMacs are the ones facing the issue. I am not sure if this is do with driver support etc. However for over $200 a pop, id expect this software to work on the supported operating systems. 

Has anyone else encountered this issue? If so, is there anything else i can try to resolve this issue? 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut

Hello @Sergey Kuroles,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sorry about this! Nitro has issues with Bootcamp. This has been reported and being investigated, but there is no fix/solution to this yet.

I apologize for the inconvenience!

• 8 months later...
On 1/8/2019 at 7:50 AM, Leslie V. said:

Hello @Sergey Kuroles,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sorry about this! Nitro has issues with Bootcamp. This has been reported and being investigated, but there is no fix/solution to this yet.

I apologize for the inconvenience!

Has this been updated/resolved for newer Macs running bootcamp and Nitro v.12 ?