Deactivate/Re-activate

Keith Allen

I have Pro version 11 and it kept constantly freezing on me so I intended to uninstall it and re-install it.  I used the Nitro clean up tool but forgot to deactivate my copy before I did the clean up - I don't know if that matters or not.  So I restart the computer, go to the webpage to deactivate/re-activate, put in my serial number, click Deactivate and get a pop up that say "Sorry. You may only deactivate 0 devices."  I have no idea what that means and no idea now what to do.  I don't have VIP service so they won't reply to me.  Any ideas?

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

HI @kallen12,

Thanks for posting on our Community Forums!

Your Nitro Pro 11 license is good to go. Please make sure you download the latest Nitro Pro 11 installers:

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Activate your copy using the steps found here and let me know if you encounter any issues.

Cheers!

I have 2 computes one laptop and desktop, I successfully installed on laptop, however on desk top I am getting this error message after deactivation and activation with new serial number 234600-xxxxxx-xxxxxx.
Now I have expired trial mode, how to activate Nitropro12

Can you help me
Madan Ganti

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Madan,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Did your desktop just installed Windows updates? If yes, please note that upon upgrade of the operating system or installing a major Microsoft update, the Computer ID is changed, as it is comprised partially by the operating system. Once changed, this will no longer recognize the original installation causing the program to revert to trial mode.

To fix this issue, kindly activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Madan,

Thanks for your response but I have checked my inbox and can't find any mails from you. Could you please send it again?

Also you mentioned you received a message twice, could you please provide what is that message?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

I have 2 computrs one laptop and desktop, I successfully installed on laptop, however on desk top I am getting this error message after deactivation and activition with new serial number 234600-xxxxxx-xxxxxx

Inline image
  Can you help me
Madan Ganti
408-217-9927

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Madan,

Thanks for your response but the image you uploaded is not visible on my side.

Could you please send me a private message and provide the screenshot of the error message?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Madan,

Thanks for your patience and I am glad you were able to install and activate your Nitro Pro 12.

For videos and tutorials, kindly access https://www.gonitro.com/lib?aliId=45522023 and click Videos on the left pane.

Do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter as well.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

One more wrinkle, in my laptop I can print from it remotely, but when I want scan document,  scanner nmae not found how to add brother mfc7840W which is scanner, printer and copy machine what are the steps involved Pl help me, I followed the instructions given faq, the  m scanner dialog boxis empty and I can not select anything

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Madan,

Thanks for your patience.

Are you able to scan using other applications?

Does it use TWAIN-compatible driver installed?

Sir, My desktop is connected through cable to Brother MFC 7840, ot works fine, this is not a big issue, but I am whether can I scan a document remotely fro laptop. Please pardon me for my skills.

I can print a document or pdf file using nitropro 12.

when I select scan from menu options,

scan profile settings screen apperas, then I check for scanner settings, please select scanner appears, when clicked in I did not see any scanner, Unfortunately I can not do copy image or to send it you
I also do not know whether TWAIN-compatible driver installed or not, if so how to test it on windows 10.
I checked other programs scan from menu, I get a screen asking me to get started, connect to a scanner
C\search google asking how to check TWAIN-compatible driver installed or not, I am not getting correct answer

This is where I am.

can u tell me the steps involved to check it TWAIN-compatible driver installed or not, if not how to install  procedure.
Take ur time this is not important but wanted to know if scanning is possible remotely from a laptop

madan

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hi @Madan,

Thanks for your response and patience.

A support ticket was created on your behalf to further assist you better.

Kindly wait for our response through the support case.

Cheers!

Archived