Unknown Fit Type message

Robby

Hello Nitro World,

I have Nitro Pro and I continue to get an informational message when clicking on an internal link within a PDF created by Adobe Acrobat. The link is supposed to go to another page within the PDF file but when I click it, a message comes up saying "Unknown Fit Type". After I click "OK", it goes away and scrolls to the page that it was supposed to go to.

How do I bypass this message?

It comes up whenever I click any link within that PDF.

I have access to edit the PDF with Adobe Acrobat. Is there something I can do on that end so that its compatible with no messages for both Nitro and Adobe users?

Thanks,

Rob

• 3 weeks later...
DontWasteMyTime

I get this also, most often when clicking on any bookmark. The same utterly pointless popup, over and over and over in Nitro Pro 11. 

Brilliant productivity killer that. I have a screenshot but naturally I can't attach it because that "insert other media" thing doesn't work either. Two for two, team. Do you actually test your code, or do you prefer to have us do it for you? .

15 hours ago, DontWasteMyTime said:

I get this also, most often when clicking on any bookmark. The same utterly pointless popup, over and over and over in Nitro Pro 11. 

Brilliant productivity killer that. I have a screenshot but naturally I can't attach it because that "insert other media" thing doesn't work either. Two for two, team. Do you actually test your code, or do you prefer to have us do it for you? .

I figured out how to fix this.

Because it was originally a file made in Adobe, it must be edited in Adobe. However, thinking about it, it may be possible to edit in Nitro Pro.

I went through each bookmark/link and edited the zoom level/format. It was set at custom but I changed it to "inherit zoom".

This prevents the info message from appearing in Nitro Pro.

Archived