Standard Appearance of my Digital IDs

laikwan.ng@asia-assistance.com

laikwan.ng@asia-assistance.com

Hello, I have a problem with NitroPro, the digital IDs cannot appeared in software other than NitroPro like last time, cannot show my name but a stamp when I open with NitroPro.

Please help!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @JuneNg,

Thanks for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please provide us with the file and/or screenshots of what you are seeing. If the file is confidential, you can also send me a Direct message and attach the file.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @JuneNg,

From the screenshot you sent, the default size of the Digitial ID is set so small that no details are viewable.

When you have created a signature profile, there are three ways to apply the signature:

1. You add a signature form field via the Digital Signature tool, in which you drag the selection box to determine the dimensions, then after it has been added, you pick the signature profile via the Sign button and then click on the field.
  2. You pick your signature profile via Sign and then drag a selection box to determine the dimensions of the signature and once you let go of the mouse button, the signature is applied to fit within these dimensions.
  3. You pick your signature profile via Sign and then click on the PDF - this will use the "last used" dimensions for the signature appearance.

Step number 3 is what is causing the issue - when the customer last applied the signature, they would have inadvertently moved the mouse ever so slightly to a point where it set a very small dimensions box.

As the signature profiles remember the last dimensions used, each subsequent click of the signature profile on the PDF will add them using the very small dimensions set previously. If you then used step 2 to create larger dimensions and applied the signature, then the next time you apply a signature via step 3 for another PDF it will continue to use the larger dimensions

I hope that helps!

Archived