Paid Subscription. Says "expired trial"

Laura

I am paid through October. What the heck. I see others are having this issue. I have to get my work done today. What is the deal?!!!! I am not going to pay twice!

Chris Irwin

I have the same problem - just started today.  Of course there is no support phone number and I probably won't hear anything until Monday or Tuesday. 

When See my profile, it says that my subscription is inactive.  I also could view my September 6 invoice and payment.  Makes no sense.  Not a great business model.

Michelle Silverberg

I reached a company that partners with Nitro at 866-522-6855 (Cleverbridge) They were unaware of the problem/complaints and was going to reach out to Nitro. From what I read, the new Nitro Pro 11 is out and they just cut us Nitro Pro 10 users off at the knees. Even though we paid. Im paid through October as well. I would LOVE for someone from Nitro to pipe in here and prove me wrong.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

We are transitioning away from Nitro Pro+ (our subscription-based bundle of Nitro Pro 10 and Nitro Cloud) because it will soon be phased out.

You should have already received an email from us regarding upgrading to Nitro Pro 11. Please check all your inboxes, including Spam folder, as our emails are mistakenly routed there sometimes.

If you did not receive the said marketing email, please open a support ticket here so we can assist you immediately.

Thank you!

• 2 months later...
McFritterson

As of Thursday, August 17, I all of a sudden can't sign into my Nitro Cloud account. I haven't received any email information about the changes. I got one in June suggesting I pay to upgrade but I have NO information in any my spam folder or anywhere about any changes taking place. The June email says nothing about discontinuing the service I pay for. I can't do my work now. What is going on and how do I know I'm not going to pay twice? This is terrible customer service as it's taken me two days to even figure out a way to get onto your forum since I was not able to sign in. I finally was able to get into the forum through the sales email I received in June.

• Official Nitronaut
15 hours ago, McFritterson said:

As of Thursday, August 17, I all of a sudden can't sign into my Nitro Cloud account. I haven't received any email information about the changes. I got one in June suggesting I pay to upgrade but I have NO information in any my spam folder or anywhere about any changes taking place. The June email says nothing about discontinuing the service I pay for. I can't do my work now. What is going on and how do I know I'm not going to pay twice? This is terrible customer service as it's taken me two days to even figure out a way to get onto your forum since I was not able to sign in. I finally was able to get into the forum through the sales email I received in June.

Hello @McFritterson,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please open a support ticket here so we can assist you directly.
Thanks!

Archived