License v users

Djhooper20

Djhooper20

We have Nitro 10 and considering upgrading to version 11.

it seems up to 10 users can use the upgraded product. I understand that our current license allows to install more than one computer (but no more than 2?) providing we access only one version of the software at a time.

We only ever have 2 users in our small business, but want to access the product via Remote Desktop (terminal server) as well as up to 3 laptops locally. However one user at least wants to frequently have two versions open at once (locally and Remote Desktop).

if we upgrade to v11, can we install across all devices, and use product concurrently (given max 10 users).  There are only 2 people, but we are very productive!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Djhooper20,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Without checking your records, it sounds like you are using a single user license. You are allowed to have Nitro installed on two computers, as long as you follow the rules outlined in our End User License Agreement (EULA): https://www.gonitro.com/support/eula

'Licensee may install one copy of the Licensed Software on a single computer. The primary user of the computer on which the Licensed Software is installed may install a second copy of the software for his or her exclusive use on either a portable computer or a computer located at his or her home, provided the software on the portable or home computer is not used at the same time as the software on the primary computer.'

When you upgrade to Nitro Pro 11 using your version 10 serial number, you will also get a single-user Nitro Pro 11 serial number. So the rule above also applies.

In the pricing page it is shown that we have 2 plans, the Personal (for those who have 1 to 10 users) and Business (for those with 11+ users). The regular price for 1 user is $159.99 USD, and it adds up the more licenses you purchase.

Server licenses are part of our Volume Licensing Program (VLP) which is for 11+ users. If this is something that interests you, please let me know and I can forward your details to our Sales department so they can arrange a trial for you.

Please open a support ticket if you need a quote and provide us with the following:

·         The full name, address and email of someone within the company who deals with software acquisition.

·         Details on the environment you would be installing this on (What server, how many servers, how many users per server, how many users in total, etc.)

or you can fill-out the form here and the Sales Team will get back to you as soon as possible.

I hope this clarifies!

Archived