Reactivation

lee bruno

I have always had Nitro 11 on 2 computers.  Recently I got a new computer and now Nitro says it is a trial product.  I tried deactivating and it said it is deactivated.  Then tried to enter the serial number and it says it is on 2 computers.  It is not.  What can I do???

1 hour ago, lee bruno said:

I have always had Nitro 11 on 2 computers.  Recently I got a new computer and now Nitro says it is a trial product.  I tried deactivating and it said it is deactivated.  Then tried to enter the serial number and it says it is on 2 computers.  It is not.  What can I do???

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @lee bruno,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist, kindly send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro.

I need it so I could check it's status on our system.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

I had Nitro 10 and then upgraded to 11 some time ago.  234600-xxxxxx-xxxxxx is the upgrade serial.  Cleverbridge 104xxxyyy.

Nitro 10 was 234601-xxxxxx-xxxxxx and Cleverbridge #957xxxyy.

I tried deactivating and reactivating several times and I always get a -23 error.  Also, removed 11 and reinstalled trial and that did not work.  Also installed 10 and tried that number and got same error message.  I ordered these using my business email but am no longer using that email.

Lee

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @lee bruno,

Thanks for your response.

I just made an adjustment on your Nitro Pro 11, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

Thank you so much!  This has been a frustrating day and I am so happy to have this back!  I love the program and talked my company into buying several licenses, too.  It is the very best program out there!  

Lee Bruno

Archived