I need the download link for NITRO PRO 11 64bit

DanielS

Hello,

I am wanting to install Nitro Pro 11 on my Surface Pro. I have downloaded the install file and opened it with no issue. The program downloads the setup files. However, when the download completes, the program states: "Nitro Pro Setup Wizard has failed" and no other options are provided. This also happens when I try to install Nitro Pro 10. I have restarted the PC, downloaded the install file again, updated my windows and there is still no change. Please provide me with a resolution. Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @DanielS,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

While each case is different there are a few suggestions that the user can perform to rectify this issue: 

1. Clear the Temp folder. 
2. Use the clean-up utility and/or the Microsoft FixIt tool. 
3. Reboot the machine. 
4. Manually check for left over registries from Nitro Pro. 
5. Use the installer below: 

Nitro Pro 11.0.8.470 Direct Installer

I hope that helps!

Hi @Leslie V. ,

Thanks for your suggestions. Unfortunately, none of these options has worked and the installation is continuing to fail. It is a brand new surface pro and I'm setting it up for the first time. I've never had this issue before. Do you have any other suggestions?

Manny Renter

Hello,

I'm switching PCs and experiencing trouble when dowloading using this link:

https://community.gonitro.com/topic/4406-install-failing-nitro-pro-11-on-surface-pro/

Also tried these steps

1. Clear the Temp folder. 
2. Use the clean-up utility and/or the Microsoft FixIt tool. 
3. Reboot the machine. 
4. Manually check for left over registries from Nitro Pro. 
5. Use the installer below: 

Nitro Pro 11.0.8.470 Direct Installer

as well as this

http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/install fail/000003265

Nothing seems to work!

Please help!

I have a dell xps 13 with windows 10. I tried to install nitro pro 11 and I received an installation failed notification. nitro pro 12 trial installed fine. I have an active license for nitro pro 11 so I'd like to use it. I've tried all of the suggestions listed in this thread and none have helped.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Manny Renter @1123GML,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your MS Office? If no, kindly uninstall and reinstall your MS Office since you may have performed some troubleshooting steps but they didn't help.

I had few similar cases where it helped fixing the installation issue.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

I am trying to install Nitro Pro 11 on my new computer.  I have tried ALL of these suggestions and nothing is working.  I'm very disappointed as I just purchased this a few months ago.  It works on my previous computer perfectly, but not on the new computer.  How do I get it to install and function properly?  Or do I need to get a refund so that I can try version 12?

Unfortunately, if I am unable to get some assistance with this problem,  I will  request a full refund for this program and I will have to find another program to use.  Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Benita,

I trust you're doing great today and I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

To further assist you, we have decided to create a support ticket on your behalf.

Kindly wait for the Nitro Support representative who will assist you within the support case.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @1123GML,

Thanks for your response.

Since your MS Office is pre-installed on your machine, could you please try running a repair? To run a repair, kindly refer to this article:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/repair-an-office-application-7821d4b6-7c1d-4205-aa0e-a6b40c5bb88b

After running a repair of the MS Office, please try installing Nitro Pro again.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

Manny Renter

Uninstalled MS Office, deleted all temp files and tried download again. Not working! Please issue a refund so I can use version 12 instead. Thank you.

Manny Renter
On 10/8/2018 at 9:20 AM, AllainU said:

Hello @Manny Renter @1123GML,

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your MS Office? If no, kindly uninstall and reinstall your MS Office since you may have performed some troubleshooting steps but they didn't help.

I had few similar cases where it helped fixing the installation issue.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Hello @AllainU, I did try this step, but it still does not work after reboot and file clearing. It gets to 25% mark and fails.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Manny Renter,

Thanks for your patience.

Since you're still unable to install your Nitro Pro, kindly use MS FixIt to clear traces of previous installation of Nitro Pro. Here is the link for the free tool: 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed

After running the tool, please reboot the machine and try reinstalling using this direct offline installer:

http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1108470/en/burn/nitro_pro11_ba_x64.msi

20 hours ago, AllainU said:

Hello @Manny Renter,

Since you're still unable to install your Nitro Pro, kindly use MS FixIt to clear traces of previous installation of Nitro Pro. Here is the link for the free tool: 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed

After running the tool, please reboot the machine and try reinstalling using this direct offline installer:

http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1108470/en/burn/nitro_pro11_ba_x64.msi

Still not working. Says installation prematurely ended and then it crashes. Please issue a credit for Nitro 12

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Manny Renter,

I sent you a private message to address your concern.

I am having the same problems as Manny. I just purchased Nitro Pro 11 a few months ago. MS Office is not installed on my system. I'd like to use the program I paid for. How can I fix this? If we can't get 11 running, I'd like to upgrade to 12, but I'm going to have to request a refund so I can do that.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Christian,

I just responded to your other post. If that doesn't help, could you please provide the exact error message you're receiving when you attempted to reinstall?

Also, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your MS Office? If no, would you be so kind to perform uninstallation / reinstallation of your MS Office?

I had few cases before where it helped fixing the Nitro Pro installation issues.

Archived