Error Codes

altompsn

I received error code 0x00000002 when trying to open a document, and was instructed to contact Nitro Support for assistance.   I can not find how to get to error codes information, and am not able to contact Nitro Support for assistance.   HELP !!!  Who can tell me what to do.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @altompsn,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

This is an error that Nitro cannot fix, though Adobe can. To fix this issue, kindly refer to these steps:
a. Open the file in Adobe and it will indicate that "An error exists on this page..." 
b. When you go to close the file you will be prompted to save the changes. 
c. This will save a fixed version of the file.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

Hello I am getting an error as well. Mine is "this site can't be reached" %20's server IP address could not be found"  This is the address I am sent to when I am trying to send for signature and I click Open Nitro Cloud: https://%20//cloud.%E6%BD%A7%E6%A5%AE%E7%89%B4%E2%B9%AF%E6%BD%A3m/app/prepare/1866900216.

Can you help with this?

Jessica 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Jessica,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Upon checking your records, you just purchased Nitro Pro 12 with Nitro VIP Access.

For us to further assist you, a support ticket was created on your behalf.

Kindly respond to the support case and provide the following:

-What build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112)
-A screen shot of the error message you are receiving and/or any important information. To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/screenshot/000001980

Cheers!

Archived