Auto Rotate Pages

Jess Honer

Is there a way that Nitro can auto rotate a scanned in page?  I am scanning in large packets of information and don't want to go through each document page by page and manually rotate the pages

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Jess Honer,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

After scanning to PDF using Nitro Pro, right-click the first page under Page Thumbnails and then select Rotate Pages as shown below:

Rotate-All-Pages.thumb.png.8fa7a8cc3a6a6448e7f4dcaca7c6e9b7.png

Then you will get another window where you can select either Left or Right and under Page Range, make sure to click 'All'. Once done, select Rotate button:

Rotate-All-Pages2.thumb.png.c4ccde36c1793230de638966cf27c5c4.png

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

I should have been clearer.  Some of the scanned documents are portrait while the others were originally printed as landscape but scanned in portrait.  I wanted to know if the program could auto detect sideways sheets.  

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Jess Honer,

Thanks for your response and patience.

As much as I would like to assist you with your concern, this is not yet possible at the moment. We are always looking to improve Nitro Pro that is why customer’s feedback are important to us.

If you would like to request a change in how Nitro handles detecting page orientation and rotating them, you can submit the request directly to our Product Team using the link: https://community.gonitro.com/forum/12-product-improvement/

While we cannot guarantee each feature request submitted will be granted, rest assured our development team will be notified through above website and all updates will be available on this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Please check for updates on page above from time to time.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

Archived