Won't open in preview pane

Rosalynne Arel

Rosalynne Arel

Hello,

I have just downloaded Nitro 12. I have been an avid user of Nitro since Nitro 7 (??). Anytime I try to use the preview pane to look at a PDF document it shows a blank pane. How can I get my Nitro PDF to open in the Preview Panes?

Thank you,

Roz

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Roz,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I can see my colleague already sent you an email through a support ticket.

Kindly respond to him and provide the information he need.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro!

Rosalynne Arel

Hello,

I responded to your colleague's email

I have not received anything (AT ALL) from anyone at Nitro except a notification that Nitro wants to close my ticket.

This issue has INCREASED my work time and resources. I NEED assistance with this issue.

I have just purchased 3 licenses. PLEASE HELP!!

Poor customer support.

Roz

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Roz,

Thanks for your response and I apologize the inconvenience.

I have reviewed your case and I can see a response from my colleague last 26th of October with steps to perform. It may have got stuck in your Spam/Junk folder if you didn't receive it in your Inbox.

To further assist you, I have spoken to him and he said he just sent you another email.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

Rosalynne Arel

Hello AllainU,

Thank you for your quick response.

I did reply to your colleague within 5 hours of receiving the questions that he asked me on October 25th.

I did not receive any follow up email from your colleague. I have all of my emails for the last month and there are no emails from anyone at Nitro regarding this issue.

Roz

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Roz,

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the delayed response.

After checking your support ticket with my colleague, I can see he sent you an email with steps to perform last 3rd of November. Did you check your Spam / Junk folder? 

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

Rosalynne Arel

Hello AllainU,

I have NOT received an email from your colleague,whatsoever.

I check my email inbox,  and Spam/Junk folder every single day. I have also added prosupport@sfdc.gonitro.com to my safe sender's list.

Would you please check with you colleague to be sure that he has the correct email address for me?

This issue is very serious and critical to me. Our company has already lost productivity time and I am considering asking for a refund and going back to Nitro 10. Nitro 10 is the last Nitro edition that has the functionality that our company needs.

Archived