Nitro overriding default printer settings

N1 accounts

Hello, please help!!!

Of late Nitro Pro is overriding my default printer settings, despite the fact that my Windows is set up so that I can manually manage this.

This is very disruptive as I do a lot of printing.

I will change the default printer to another device, and a few minutes later I find Nitro Pro to be the default printer again.

Please advise!!! ?

Thanks!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @N1 accounts,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I recommend that you repair your Nitro Pro via the Control Panel > Programs and Features. Please reboot your computer before and after running this repair to ensure that there are no ties to Nitro still active in the background. You may refer to this article: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/repair/000001641

If that didn't help and in order for me to further assist you, kindly send me a private message and provide the following:
-What OS is installed in your computer (Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1 or 10 and whether it is 32-bit or 64 bit)?
-What build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 11.X.X.X, e.g. 11.0.5.271)
-The serial number of your Nitro Pro

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Archived