Nitro Pro 11: Optimize and QuickSign broken

M Overbeck

Hello,

I am having trouble using Nitro Pro 11. While handling a large PDF (26 MB), I found I could not QuickSign the document. After deleting my signatures, I could not load new signatures. The program crashed upon using the Optimize feature. I had been cropping, saving and joining files all day without issue. I have just uninstalled and reinstalled the program to resolve the issue, but it persists. Now, after the install, an attempt to optimize does not crash the program, but results in an optimized file with size 0kB. Additionally, saving a file will sometimes crash the program. Does anyone have any ideas of the cause of this issue, or what I should do to resolve it?

Thanks,

Mitch

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @M Overbeck,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:
-What build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112)
-A sample file (with sensitive information extracted) so I can replicate it on my end
-Where is the file saved (local, a shared drive or an external drive) when you’re trying to optimize? Can you check if you have the same issue when the file is saved locally?
-When saving the file causing Nitro Pro to crash, does a BugSplat report get generated? In the event BugSplat is generated, did you enter your email address mitch@wrtest.com
 and submitted the crash report? Or it only hangs then restarts/reloads after the error message below?:

"Nitro Pro has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution" and then a second window pops up that says "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you is a solution is available".

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Archived