Computer crashed, how to deactivate Nitro 9

Anthony Carter

Anthony Carter

At my job we have a very limited amount if Nitro 9 license's. One of the Computer recently crashed and I have a replacement setup. How do I go about deactivating the license if the old PC isn't around anymore. The new Pc O.S is Win10 my Nitro Lic begins with 234600168XXXXXXXXX. Ive been on a live chat, but they sent me over to the community

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Anthony Carter,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I have checked our system using your email address but no result came back to me.

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the complete serial number of your Nitro Pro 9?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Anthony Carter,

Thanks for providing the serial number of your Nitro Pro 9.

Before continuing, I should let you know that we no longer support Nitro Pro 10 or older. It has been discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/support/sunset-policy

Our records show you're having issue activating because you have reached 5/5 activations already.

As a courtesy, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Alternatively, if you were interested in upgrading your license to Nitro Pro 12 with VIP Access (formerly Software Assurance), we could scrap all the old installations and start on a fresh serial number.

I hope this helps. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you.

Archived