quite terrible color discrimination about the scroll bar, should be fixed

qhgu

Suggestion

Hello, I have tried Nitro pro several days, all  is good except the color of scroll bar. It's really difficult to find it because its color is very poor discrimination with the background. Can you guys find where the scroll bar is?

I think it should be changed.

Oh, my eyes..

5be6a70885764.png

• I agree 5

18 replies to this suggestion

On 11/20/2018 at 2:10 PM, AllainU said:

Hello @qhgu,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

We are always looking to improve Nitro Pro that is why customer’s feedback are important to us.

If you would like to request a change in how Nitro handles the Right-hand Scroll-Bar for ease of access or navigation, you can submit the request directly to our Product Team using the link: https://community.gonitro.com/forum/12-product-improvement/

While we cannot guarantee each feature request submitted will be granted, rest assured our development team will be notified through above website and all updates will be available on this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Please check for updates on page above from time to time.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

This issue  has not been fixed even after several releases, do you have any plan to fix it?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @qhgu,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

We are always looking to improve Nitro Pro that is why customer’s feedback are important to us.

If you would like to request a change in how Nitro handles the Right-hand Scroll-Bar for ease of access or navigation, you can submit the request directly to our Product Team using the link: https://community.gonitro.com/forum/12-product-improvement/

While we cannot guarantee each feature request submitted will be granted, rest assured our development team will be notified through above website and all updates will be available on this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Please check for updates on page above from time to time.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

On 2/26/2019 at 1:31 AM, qhgu said:

This issue  has not been fixed even after several releases, do you have any plan to fix it?

My company has received so many complaints about this issue tht's been prevalant for several releases I notice many people using Adobe again.

12 hours ago, roband said:

My company has received so many complaints about this issue tht's been prevalant for several releases I notice many people using Adobe again.

It seems that they have no intention to fix this terrible issue. I have switched to Adobe too.

• I agree 1

The thing is. It''s like 50 lines of code to fix!  Just one setting that sets the hue/darkness from a range from 0 to 100!  I'm looking for another PDF editor.  There are so many things wrong with Nitro Pro I can't even begin to list!!!   The most frustrating is no ... tight control over where to place text!  Damn thing is always placing it on top of a line and can't move the darn thing down or up! 

On 1/12/2020 at 3:07 AM, PhilK1359 said:

The thing is. It''s like 50 lines of code to fix!  Just one setting that sets the hue/darkness from a range from 0 to 100!  I'm looking for another PDF editor.  There are so many things wrong with Nitro Pro I can't even begin to list!!!   The most frustrating is no ... tight control over where to place text!  Damn thing is always placing it on top of a line and can't move the darn thing down or up! 

I think there's no hope in hell Nitro will ever fix this. I do outsourced software support and I actively discourage clients to use Nitro. There are better alternatives.

Scott Palmer

I just joined the forum, and this issue was my first search. Glad it is not just me!! It is a huge problem, and why I may switch back to adobe after my subscription ends. 

• I agree 1

I agree. It's impossible to see the scroll bar. The lack of contract causes extreme frustration trying to get to the right page. Imagine visually impaired folks, too!  I've been a customer for several years, but I, too, am considering switching if this doesn't get fixed. No changes in Windows color schemes helps. Why is this even an issue?  This needs to be _fixed_.

On 4/29/2020 at 12:46 PM, Scott Palmer said:

I just joined the forum, and this issue was my first search. Glad it is not just me!! It is a huge problem, and why I may switch back to adobe after my subscription ends. 

If you see for how long this has been an issue(Plus the ghastly-colored themes) you might as well quit now.

On 6/3/2020 at 8:08 AM, Michael S said:

I agree. It's impossible to see the scroll bar. The lack of contract causes extreme frustration trying to get to the right page. Imagine visually impaired folks, too!  I've been a customer for several years, but I, too, am considering switching if this doesn't get fixed. No changes in Windows color schemes helps. Why is this even an issue?  This needs to be _fixed_.

I have a better chance of winning the Lotto than this issue being fixed.

PS. I don't play the Lotto, EVER!

Well, today is 08/19/2020 and I think I have the latest update 13.19.2.356, yet the pesky scrollbar is still invisible. I have to find it by moving the cursor top to bottom and eventually I see a slight color change, then I know where it is. This is absolutely beyond my understanding why it has not been taken care of?

Maybe it is kept for another $Paid upgrade.