Can't activate - says licences are used up?

rachel.dawson@armorgard.co

Hi

I have an issue where I am re-installing on new machines and it says the licence are used - that means I can only put this on 2 machines? Rachel

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @rachel.dawson@armorgard.co,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

If you're reinstalling on the same machines or transferring Nitro Pro on new machine because you replaced the old ones, you can reset your license by going to https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal

After that, you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

Hi

This only has two licences active on it - so this doesn't help me, I have lost some, we used to have this on several machines. We need at least 7...

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @rachel.dawson@armorgard.co,

Thanks for these information.

Our record shows I can only see one Nitro Pro 12 (was upgraded from Nitro Pro 11) that is a single user license. A single-user license can be used on two machines as long as you follow the rules outlined in our End User License Agreement (EULA): https://www.gonitro.com/support/eula

'Licensee may install one copy of the Licensed Software on a single computer. The primary user of the computer on which the Licensed Software is installed may install a second copy of the software for his or her exclusive use on either a portable computer or a computer located at his or her home, provided the software on the portable or home computer is not used at the same time as the software on the primary computer.'

If you have another serial number with you that can be installed on more than two machines, could you please provide it by sending me a private message?

We need that information so we could check again our records.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Archived