Support Ticket Portal

Jade

I'm unable to submit a helpdesk request via the Nitro Support Portal, when I try the following error occurs "Oops! Something went wrong with your submission. Please try submitting your ticket again."

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Jade,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums to raise this issue when submitting a support case.

We are currently looking into this issue internally and will keep you posted once there is an update.

To further assist you with your concern, I have checked your serial number and I can see you're having issue deactivating machines. Could you please share how many machines you are planning to deactivate?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Hi AllainU,

Thank you for looking in to that! and for the speedy response. 

Even on some PCs that I deactivated, I was not able to re-active the license on their new PCs (says we are all out). We would like to review our license usage, as there are likely a number of stale instances. Could you provide me a list of our activated machines?  

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Jade,

Thanks for your response.

On the machine you're having issue activating, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Our record shows you are experiencing an issue activating the license is because the computer that the software was installed on did not generate a proper Computer ID (which is a Nitro-specific ID, which generates a unique Computer ID for each computer that the software is installed on). Instead, a Computer ID of all '0's was generated. For additional information please check the link: http://v7.nalpeiron.com/customer/portal/articles/1462338-computer-id-is-all-zeros-v7

With regards to reviewing your license usage, I will send you a private message.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

• 1 month later...

Archived