Request Signature Error

ericm

Good morning,

Everything had been working well with Nitro Cloud and requesting signatures until today, and now when I try to request a signature from Nitro Pro, I'm getting an "Unable to Connect to the Internet" error. I'm typing this from the same computer, so obviously internet service is up. I added Nitro Pro to my allowed programs through my firewall, but still no dice. Any ideas?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @ericm,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

If your machine is a member of an organization, an Antivirus program or a Group Policy could be the culprits.

Could you please reach-out to your local IT team to check if any of these are blocking your Nitro Cloud to connect to the Internet?

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

I'm it on the IT team. After some further research, it appears that the issue is with file size. The contract that I'm using for signatures exceeded 10mb in this case when fully filled out (10.3MB), and found, after trying to do an upload manually instead of through Nitro directly, that there is a limit of 10mb on files-  so not sure how I'm going to get this fixed.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @ericm,

Thanks for providing this information.

With the confirmation of our product team, Nitro Cloud do have a limit of 10MB per PDF file.

At the moment, they are working on increasing the limit but no ETA yet on when it will be implemented

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Archived