Nitro Pro 11 no print in Excel or anywhere

Boern

Hello I have a problem with Nitro Pro 11 and Windows 10. Since the update of October 2018, I can not create a PDF with Nitro anymore. Printer is always hanging. Trial version of Nitro 12 works. Change back to Nitro 11, no pressure possible. Does one have an idea what that can be?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Boern,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the following?:
-The Nitro Pro build you are working with (format is 11.X.X.X, e.g. 11.0.7.411). You can find these out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab
-Does this happen with every Excel file? If it's a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) so I can replicate it on my end
-Where are the files saved (local, a shared drive or an external drive) when you’re trying to convert? Can you check if you have the same issue when the file is saved locally?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

So after I first had to create an new account, I can now answer.

I`m using Version 11.0.8.470 from January 2018. Printing is not longer possible in all Office applications and all other applications. The print starts (Printer ist Nitro Pro 11), but than it Always hang up in Printer loop and no PDF file is created. When i look in Printer many files abborted and cant started new. So i must delete them. This Problem has only occured since Windows 10 Update from Oktober or November 2018 (Security Roll Out). Now I have installed a Trial Version of Nitro 12, there is no Problem to print with.

Sorry About my english, but my schoolyears are  many years ago 🙂

My second Question is my old account. Why cant log in or Change Password? So i first had to create an nwe one. 

Hello I forgt my Password and wanted to create a new one.If i click on the received email to Chance the browser opens and i should enter an new Password,then Nothing happens anymore. I cant log in, the Password dindt changed an my email adress is not Right.Now i hab create a complete new account because also my other email adress is not Always recognized. How i can delete the old Account or Change my email adress and Name ?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Boern2,

Thanks for your patience and for providing these information.

I understand you're unable to print to PDF using your Nitro Pro 11.0.8.470 as all jobs goes to the printing queue and this is not happening with Nitro Pro 12 in trial mode. 

Could you please provide more details like version/s of security updates that was installed on your machine? I would love to know those so I can check my resources.

For me to further assist you, please refer to these steps:

1. We must first uninstall the trial Nitro Pro 12 using our Clean-up tool. Please refer to this article: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/clean/000003054 

2. Once completed, kindly to go to the following directories and delete all the files inside. By default, spool (.spl) and temporary (.tmp) files are automatically deleted after all of your print jobs finish unless the logical printer settings state otherwise. Spool files are the actual spool (print job) files. Temporary files are usually associated with LPR print jobs.:
-AppData\Local\NitroSpoolDir

3. Then reinstall 11.0.8.470 using these offline installers: 
x64 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1108470/en/burn/nitro_pro11_ba_x64.msi
x32 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1108470/en/burn/nitro_pro11_ba_x86.msi

If you are not sure which to pick, this will help: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/64/000001874

4. After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activation and entering your Nitro Pro serial number.

With regard to deleting your old Nitro Cloud account, could you please provide your email address you used to register?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Now I have short time to answer.

I have installed the Microsft Update October 2018 KB4462917 and November 2018 KB4467702. After this Updates i cant print

I have reinstalled Nitro 11 now.Let's see how ist behaves after Restart and if i can print again.

The second Prob: My email adress with witch i had registered as Boern is bjoern.springer@gmx.de with this adress i ca't log in and also changing the Password is not possible.

Please delete teh account Boern, i use only the user Name Boern2 with the email adress boern77@gmail.com

Plz give me shortly answer when ist ok.

I I'll get in touch when i Always cant printing with nitro 11

So there i'm again. First i Need ther german Version of Nitro, you send me the link for english one. Ist not the great Problem. I have reinstalled Nitro 11 but i doesnt work. I cant print an PDF File, with Microsoft print to pdf is no Problem. Nitro Shows me the wrong Printer i think. there is Nitro 11 insttaled but ist Show me Nitro 12 as Spooler . How i can attach an Picture to Show here?

Now im really disappointed bought the Software for much Money a year ago and now i cant use it anymore.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Boern2,

Thanks for your response and patience.

I have checked and I can only see an account under your email address 'boern77@gmail.com'. I think we're good here, correct?

With regard to the German Installers of Nitro Pro, here they are:

x64 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1108470/de/burn/nitro_pro11_ba_x64.msi
x32 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1108470/de/burn/nitro_pro11_ba_x86.msi

Kindly uninstall the English version, reboot your machine and reinstall using the German version. 

If you're still unable to print to PDF, could you please reply to my private message and provide the screenshot of the issue you're experiencing?

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and my apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

Hi, i must have two accounts. The first i take was Boern with the email adress bjoern.springer@gmx.de. And the second is boern2 with boern77@gmal.com, because i cant log in and Change Password with my first account. Boern2 is account i use now. Can you check of bjoern.springer@gmx.de ?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Boern2,

Thanks for your response and patience.

bjoern.springer@gmx.de do exist on my our system. Would you like this account be deleted?

Archived