Append or overwrite dialog cropped

Michael Cummins

Michael Cummins

I have a user that occasionally has an issue where the PDF Creator append/overwrite dialog is cropped to the point where he can not see the buttons. We've tried to reinstall and repair and he still receives this on occasion. We've tried restarted programs and services but the only 'fix' is a full reboot of the computer.

Search doesn't bring anything up, has anyone else seen this issue?

Nitroerror.png

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Mike C,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further troubleshoot this issue, kindly run Nitro Pro with Compatibility mode by referring to these steps:
1. Right-click Nitro Pro desktop shortcut or the NitroPDF.exe (by default is installed in C:\Program Files\Nitro\Pro X) then select Properties
2. Nitro Pro Properties window will open, click on Compatibility tab
3. Under Compatibility Mode, tick the box for 'Run this program in compatibility mode for', click the drop-down arrow and select Windows 7 if you're using Windows 10 (Choose Windows XP if you're using Windows 7)

If that doesn't help and in order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me the Nitro Pro build your user is working with (format is 11.X.X.X, e.g. 11.0.7.411)?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• 1 month later...

Hi AllainU,

i have one user experiencing this issue.  It only happens every few months so it has been difficult to troubleshoot.  The computer is a Dell Optiplex running windows 10 Pro (10.0.17134)

The version of Nitro installed is Nitro Pro 11.0.3.173.

Will i need to run the program in compatibly mode?  Has MIke C posted any updates to your suggestion?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @dannyAm,

Thanks for your response and patience.

Since your user is still using an older build, kindly first update to 11.0.8.470 and for me to be able to provide the correct link for the installers, please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your user's Nitro Pro 11.

With regard to Mike C's post, I haven't receive any response from him.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Archived