Don't want 2 week trial

GarryC

Hi,

At work we have quite a few Nitro Pro licenses, but I'm not at work now, I am at my parents house looking for a free PDF reader that is not bloated like the one with the largest market share.
I googled for "Nitro PDF reader free" but was forced to install Nitro Pro with a 2 week trial. I don't want a trial, with all the advertising and "buy now" that goes with it. My folks just want a plain PDF reader that doesn't annoy them to buy it.

I won't be here in 2 weeks so I'd like to deactivate the trial and convert it straight to the free reader. Is this possible?
If not, what will happen at the end of the two weeks? Will it annoy them to buy buy buy or will it silently just convert to the free reader?

If there's a way for me to do it now I'd appreciate knowing how, nothing is too complicated as I'm a senior sysadmin and am responsible for the deployment and licensing of Nitro at work.

Thanks
GarryC

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @GarryC,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please note that we do not have a smaller package for our 2-week trial of Nitro Pro. Once it expired, the program will automatically serve as a PDF viewer and will only show the following reminders every time you open the program:

Trial.thumb.png.f3d9f34d40df7a1249c08a8982298adc.png

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

Archived