Trying to upgrade from Version 9??

DDFdesign

Hi, I have not installed NitroPro Version 9 on this computer as it stopped working properly so gave up on it. I would now like to look at the option of upgrading Nitro Pro and so I am trying to see what the cost would be. I have my email from Nitro with order info and serial # but when I enter number I am told it doesn't recognize it.

Also, though I can sign in to  website when I try to change settings - my new email - I always get taken to an error message so not sure how I will get responses!

Any suggestions appreciated!

Thank you,

Deborah

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @DDFdesign,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I made an adjustment on your Nitro Pro 9 license so please try upgrading again to Nitro Pro 12 by visiting our Upgrade Portal.

With regards to changing your email address, what error message did you receive? Are you changing your Nitro Cloud email address?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

deborah@ddfdesign

Hoping this gets to AllainU, thank you for your help - I have now downloaded Version 12 so thank you. Problem is I signed in under my new email and so now I cannot sign in under old account - perhaps this doesn't matter? Though it would not let me use same name as taken!! DOes this matter?

Thanks again.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @deborah@ddfdesign,

Thanks for your response and I am glad you were able to download your Nitro Pro 12.

With regards to the Nitro Cloud issue issue, could you please provide your old and new email addresses?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Hi AllainU,

Email I originally signed up with is ddf@ddfdesign.com - somehow got on too many junk lists so had to change - new email is deborah@ddfdesign.com

Original user name was DDFdesign - couldn't use that with new sign in so changed to deborah@ddfdesign.

Thank you very much for your help.

Deborah

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @DDFdesign,

Thanks for your response and for providing this information.

Do you still want to use your old user name 'DDFdesign'? If yes, I would need to check with our product team if it can be changed on our end.

Archived